Thursday, December 2, 2010

Did I Mention We Are Moving?

I thought I had posted this already, but I guess I had just put it on Facebook. Well, we are moving! We are moving down to King's Books! *fly* is going to take over the rare book room. It will be cozy, but great!

The address at King's Books is: 218 Saint Helens Avenue, Tacoma WA 98402

 I am in the process of moving right now. I hope to be open Friday evening at 7pm for the Beautiful Angle Party. I may even be open Friday during the day? More likely I will still be setting up.

I will have regular hours after that.

Thank you for your continued support!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer, I just realized I don't have your email! You had mentioned when I ran into you at the gift show at King's Books about selling my wire and found object sculptures. Let's talk!
    jps(at)jennevieve.com
    Good luck with your move!
    //Jennevieve

    ReplyDelete